You are Special
  • Home

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Do it Anyway!

Posted by Jane at 9:47 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Blessed Moments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome!

My photo
Jane
View my complete profile
Photos © 2010-2023 Jane G.

Categories

  • Blessed Moments (129)

Archives

uplifting quotations

Popular Posts

  • The Redeeming Love
    When I seek God in all that I do, I am amazed at the wondrous ways in which He works. (Heart Delights) "I have loved you with an ever...
  • The greatest among you
    Let the greatest among you be the servant of all. For whoever makes himself great shall be humbled, and whoever humbles himself shall ...
  • Conquer evil with good
    Do not be conquered by evil but conquer evil with good. (Romans 12:21)
  • Of Strength, Love and Good Judgment
    ... God did not confer on us a spirit of bashfulness, but of strength, love and good judgment. (2 Timothy 1:7)
  • Twenty-four hours a day
    Reflection taken from The Purpose Driven Life; You face circumstances twenty-four hours a day. ...  No one is immune to pain or insula...
  • A day of worry versus a week of work
    A day of worry is more exhausting than a week of work. (Heart Delights)
  • The Guidance and Providence of God
        The success of the ministry does not hang on how much money the missionary has to build up structures, it rather rests on the...
  • Your Time
    Don't fret over what you'd do with your time if you could live over again ... get busy with what you have left. (Heart De...
  • No commandment greater than these Two
    "... The Lord, our God, is One Lord; and you shall love the Lord, your God, with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mi...
  • Joy and the Happiness of My Heart
    "When I found your words, I devoured them;  they became my joy and the happiness of my heart, ... " (Jeremiah 15:16)

Total Pageviews

Feedjit

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.